Friday, February 4, 2011

Quick update!

I decided to take the day off today to enjoy some well-deserved relaxation so I actually have a little time to update the blog. I have been teaching at CWI for the past few weeks and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! It is so wonderful to teach for an hour with zero interruptions and zero attitude and disrespect from ungrateful students. I am so happy to finally be teaching college.

Tate is keeping extremely busy as well. He is enjoying his new job as principal but has quickly learned that there is a lot of work that goes into running a school. Hopefully he will be able to keep up with everything.

I took Sawyer in today for his 15 month check-up. He weighed 21 pounds (16th percentile) and was 33 inches (84th percentile). I can't believe how fast he is growing up. He is learning new things everday. Here are a couple pics from today. He is such a wonderful little guy that he even helps me clean the kitchen!


No comments: